I have ideas swimming in my head.
Novels and screenplays.
Here's some sentences to write 'em down.
(this is for me, but I am sharing with "you")
1. old couple. slightly beyond middle aged, but not elderly. (late 50s, early 60s.) diva daughter. husband sick of wife. cancer. dealin' with it.
2. pregnant woman. exploring her "options." approached by man. one going nowhere, one going somewhere.
3. novel. each chapter different city. woman travels alone w/camera. cuts off contact w/home. (wish this could be an autobiography. one day.)
4. stolen robots. instruments. unwarranted fame. gotta work on this one extensively.
5. location is a house. takes place over decades (70s, 80s, 90s, present...?) about the people who live in it. crazy characters. crazy decorations. perhaps will be linked w/next idea:
6. drifter goes to live with friend. he has O.D.'d . crashes w/roommates anyways. Live in a commune/collective/thing.
7. woman investigated for murder. southern. sassy. bakes pies.
Ok. Have fun stealing these ideas. They all sound horrible. Only 2 are ready to be written. (Both screenplays.)